Currenzy (Previously named Stacks) is like no other currency converter app you have ever seen. It uses the latest safari web extension feature to convert prices to your desired currency on a web page. It also uses Apple’s vision framework technology to detect currency information from an image. So, you can use your iPhone camera to convert prices on a price tag or a hotel menu while traveling abroad.
With Currenzy, you can convert currencies anywhere inside your iPhone or iPad, where text selection is shareable. When you are on apps like mail or notes, select the text and share it with the Currenzy app extension to see the conversion.
Currenzy is also privacy-conscious, so none of your data leaves your device.
• Supports all major currencies. (Over 150+ World Currencies. Digital Currencies – BTC, ETH)
• Safari Extension Support – the ability to currency convert in your browser
• Action Extension Support helps convert currencies in all apps where text selection is possible.
• Home Screen widgets
• Apple Watch Support
• Bookmark List
• Historical Chart
• Built-In Calculator
• Personalized Actions – custom exchange rate, transaction fee,
• Support for custom exchange rate
• Can work without an internet connection
• Dark / Light mode with multiple color schemes
• Supports Dynamic Type
• Functional and easy to use
• Clean Interface & Natural Gestures
• Universal App – iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch
• Localized in French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, and Spanish